MARVELLOUS MAKEUP FOR OVER 40s WORKSHOP
Time & Location
About The Exhibition
Sunday September 26, 9am – 1pm $35pp Covers:
- Basic skin care knowledge – cleanse, tone, moisturize.
- Techniques, hints and tips of applying makeup.
- Finding the correct colour & type of foundation for your skin type.
- How to get a flawless, light application but with maximum coverage.
- Getting those eyebrows right…. tips to help make them stay in place all day.
- Plus lots more…
Do not wear makeup, please. You’ll only be removing it prior to putting more back on…. Book a place for you and your best friend. Includes sample bags, delicious morning tea platter supplied by my good friend Maxine from Mrs Grazen (www.mrsgrazen.com) and some selected products available to purchase on day.
* Bring a hand towel & your own wash cloth.
RSVP by 23rd September by email please – email@example.com or leave text message on 0424 927 520 with your name, phone number etc.
Spaces are limited due to COVID rules. Masks please. No walk-ins. Payment must be received prior to Sept 26. Janice Pocock - BSB 016255 - Acct 576676767 Use your name as reference please.
Bribie Island Community Arts Centre Boardroom 191 Sunderland Drive Banksia Beach
Some of you may already know me and have been to my in-home salon for a facial etc. For those who don’t, I’ve been in the beauty industry for over 25 years, with many years’ experience in bridal, special occasion makeups and doing skin care consults/analysis and facials etc. Now a Bribie local, I’m 64 and fully intend to grow old “disgracefully”.